March 6, 2010

Create-A-Cookie

One thing I've learned from my life experiences is to not assume anything. I personally found out that you could make cookies out of any kind of cake mix about a year ago. So I will not assume that everyone else in the world knows about this trick, and this is for my friends out there who didn't know, here is how you can create-a-cookie out of your favorite cake mix.

Ingredients
Cake Mix of any Flavor
1/2 oil
2 eggs
3/4 cup - 1 cup of candies, nuts, etc.

Directions
1. Mix the cake mix, oil and eggs together until blended well.
2. Hand mix in the fillings of your choice.
3. Bake in a 350 degree, preheated, oven on parchment paper for 8 - 9 minutes.
4. Leave on the cookie sheet when it comes out of the oven for about 3 minutes, then transfer to a cool surface. That's it!

These are some cookies I made last night for the guys' poker night in the basement. The light ones are Butter Pecan with Butterscotch Chips and the dark ones are Devil's Food with Peanut Butter Morsels.




Yummy. Soft. Chewy. Delicious!

No comments: