January 22, 2009

And so it starts...

I have a blog now, yay! Since I'm so thrilled about this don't be surprised if I post like 2 times a day or everyday for the next week or so. I've got so many great ideas and websites and artwork and photos to share with the world. Who knows if I'll have one viewer or 20. I don't really care quite frankly. This makes me happy. It will be like my cyber baby :)

So for my first post, I thought I'd share my first photo for Project 365. On another blog I peeped this Project 365, where you take a snapshot of your life everyday for a year. Who knows if at some point I'll fall off the wagon. I mean, one whole year, that's a long time commitment for taking photos...Well, at least for me!


This was taken yesterday, and it's a great representation of Sydney at this point in time. She LOVES HER BOOKS! She makes us read to her many times in a day.



On another note, I think Sydney's teeth are finally coming in! She has two bottom teeth and I think two of her top ones will be popping in anytime. She's 1 year and almost 5 months now, it's about time!

So, um, I don't have anything good to say, but that doesn't mean I won't later :)

-Jess

1 comment:

Alana Broyles said...

Yay her teeth are coming in!! She's growing up so fast! I can't believe she's already a little over a year old! That's SO crazy! Wow! Soon our little boy will be born and then he'll be 1 and getting his teeth! haha