October 21, 2010

Mini Recipe Book Gift



This past summer I attended my company's annual Seminar event. At The Angel Company's Seminar there are always really easy, simple and wonderful Make 'n Takes. The concept and base of this project is one of those projects from this past summer. I thought I would share it with all of you!

The supplies are: Tea Break Chipboard Book, O-Wires, scrapbook paper (mine is an elegant double-sided collection called Emma), coordinating mini flowers, ribbon and buttons.

I simply printed out a few of my favorite, tried-and-true recipes on ivory paper, layered them onto the cardstock. Then embellished away!






The photo below shows a little library type card where the recipient can write in birthdays and names to remember. They would LOVE this cake for their birthdays for sure! So YUMMY!








1 comment:

Diana said...

Very pretty Jessica, thanks for share!!

Love,
Diana